The redesign of the Library website has been in the works for a short while now and hit a few hiccups along the way including some issues with our server and then the Corona Virus pandemic which threw everyone for a loop. While there may be some pages that are still being updated the vast majority of the site is well on its way. Feel free to continue scrolling down the page. Thanks for stopping by.
There are always projects and tasks here at the library that we would love to receive help on. Whether it be cross referencing donated materials, dating photos, or assisting in re-arranging materials there is always something to do around here and any help we can get is greatly appreciated.
If you are interested in volunteering please contact our Head Librarian Chris Ritter.
Email – Chris Ritter
Phone – (717) 534-2082
Mail – 501 W. Governor Rd. Hershey, PA 17033.
Some recently completed volunteer projects:
- Sorting & dating literature donations
- Digitizing magazine index sheets
- Relocating collections within the library
- Correcting online catalog entries
- Contributing to AACA publications
- Inventorying special collections
- Organizing flat file cabinets
- Display case development
- General research assistance
- Analyzing our 16mm film collection